Excerpts of interesting sights in Meran and surroundings:
Interesting sights in Meran and surroundings:
- Gardens of Trautmannsdorff Castle - a unique combination of nature, art & culture
- Thermal Baths of Meran designed by Matteo Thun – an oasis of relaxation in the city centre of Meran
- The archways in Meran - lively shopping street in the heart of the old town
- Tirol Castle - residence of the Earls of Tyrol within walking distance of B&B Kessler
- MMM – Messner Mountain Museum Juval – private castle of extreme mountaineer Reinhold Messner, which is open to visitors
- Ötzi in the Museum of Archaeology in Bozen - discover the world of the glacier mummy “Ötzi”
The central position makes our accommodation
an ideal starting point for your hiking holiday in Meran & environs: comfortable and demanding hikes
all within reach.
In the valley basin and the entire city of Meran you can walk along 18 km of promenade and walking paths.
Comfortable walks along the promenade or an excursion along Tappeiner Trail, are worth a try during any season of the year. The irrigation channels in Meran & environs
are accessible all year and ideal for a family walk. A total of 11 irrigation channels, which once served for the purposes of irrigation of the surrounding fields in the valley basin, awaits you for comfortable walks an themed trails. The Texel Group Nature Park attracts visitors with numerous trekking trails and alpine mountain routes.
A special experience is a one-day tour or a tour of several days on the Meran Alpine Trail.
We would like to provide a foretaste of this beautiful place on earth. See you soon in Dorf Tirol in Meran & environs!